"Fueling Your Passion by Driving Your Savings"
SICLIDS CLUB SUBSCRIPTOINS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Siclids Club (Club) is administered by Siclids Pty Ltd (ACN 610 562 895) and/or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related bodies corporate (Siclids). The Siclids Club website at www.siclidsclub.com (Website) is also owned and operated by Siclids.
2. Information about how to become a member of the Club, participate in competitions and promotions advertised on the Website, receive and redeem Benefits, and using the Website generally form part of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Website and becoming a member, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ww.siclidsclub.com (Website Terms and Conditions).
3. Siclids may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. Revisions will take immediate effect and may affect your ability to use the Website and/or participate in the Club. As you are bound by the most current version of these Terms and Conditions, you should periodically check these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Website following the posting of any revisions to the Terms and Conditions by Siclids constitutes acceptance of those revisions.
4. The Club will continue until such time as Siclids decides to terminate the Club. Siclids reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Club at any time without prior notice. You will have until the earlier of the redemption date of the Benefits or ninety (90) days from the date on which Siclids announce termination of the Club to use all of the Benefits in your Account. After this time, any remaining Benefits will be forfeited without compensation. Siclids will not be liable for the suspension or termination of the Club on any account whatsoever, including without limitation the forfeiture of any remaining Benefits in accordance with this condition.
How to Join
5. You must be a member of the Club in order to receive and redeem Benefits and participate in competitions and promotions advertised on the Website. Membership to the Club is only open to Australian residents aged eighteen (18) years or older. Membership is offered and admitted in the absolute discretion of Siclids and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. To become a member of the Club, you must register an account on the Website by:
a. fully and correctly completing and successfully submitting the online registration form in the manner required, including providing your first name, last name, current and valid email address, residential postcode in Australia, nominated password and a current Payment Method. You may also provide your preferences, nickname and mobile phone number if you wish to opt-in to receive electronic communications from Siclids in regards to promotional offers and other marketing material. Following your successful submission of this information on the Website, you will be sent an activation email from Siclids to the email address provided at time of registration and you must click on the link in this activation email or on the landing page in order to activate your registration; and
b. subscribing to a tier of Membership.
7. You must log-in to your Account in order to use the Website, receive and redeem Benefits and participate in competitions and promotions advertised on the Website. All information provided in registering your Account must be current, correct and complete. Incomplete or ineligible Account registrations will be invalid. You are only able to register and maintain one (1) Account and the Account must be in your own name. You must not use another member's Account without permission.
8. Siclids reserves the right to refuse requests to register Accounts in its absolute discretion. Without limitation, this includes but is not limited to refusing requests for log-ins that are the same as or similar to existing log-ins or are inappropriate, offensive, obscene, abusive, defamatory or inciteful, and log-ins that infringe copyright, contain brand names, company names, or registered trade marks, contain names of high profile or public figures or names promoting political, religious, social, or economic issues. In creating your Account, you must not intentionally use the name of another living person. Siclids will also not accept any request to register an Account that it suspects is being made by or on behalf of a contributor who has been terminated from the Club and/or the Website for breach of these Terms and Conditions or has been suspended or terminated from another website of Siclids for vexatious, illegal, or inappropriate behaviour.
9. Siclids reserves the right to request you to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to Siclids satisfaction, in its absolute discretion) in order to confirm your identity, age, residential address, eligibility to accept Club membership, and any information submitted by you in accepting membership to the Club, before confirming your membership and admitting you to the Club. If the documentation required by Siclids is not received by Siclids or your details have not been verified or validated to Siclids satisfaction within the time requested, you will not be admitted to the Club. You will only be admitted to the Club following any member validation and verification that Siclids requires in its absolute discretion.
10. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your Account details and for any activity under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Siclids of any unauthorised use of your Account or password or any other breach of security. If you promptly notify Siclids and it is determined by Siclids that you have been a victim of fraud, any Benefits that you have validly accrued but not yet redeemed will be transferred to your new Account. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session, to control the dissemination and use of your password, to control access to and use of your Account and to give written notice to Siclids when you desire to cancel your Account and terminate your membership to the Club. Siclids will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this condition.
11. Your Club membership will continue until terminated. To access the Benefits of the Club, you must provide with one or more Payment Methods. To be current, the method must be valid, an accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party (Payment Method). Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below). The billing cycle will be as disclosed on the Website and may be dependent on the membership you have selected.
12. The Club offers several membership plans as disclosed on the Website from time to time. These membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations and fees, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
13. You can find specific details regarding your Club Membership by visiting the Website and clicking on the "My Account" link available at the top of the pages under your profile name.
Billing and Cancellation
14. The membership fee for the Club and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Club, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit the Website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it for up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register.
15. To access the Club, you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the Club until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
16. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
17. You can cancel the Membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Club through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unused Benefits. To cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page.
18. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you. If you do not wish to accept the price change or change to your subscription plan, you can cancel your subscription before the change takes effect.
Orders and deliveries
19. You may purchase goods directly from this Website including Siclids products and merchandise, and third-party products and merchandise (Website Products) by selecting and placing your order through this Website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any applicable Additional Terms. Each purchase or request for purchase of Website Products are subject to these Terms & Conditions. Website Products are limited to the products available for purchase on this Website.
20. Purchase may only be made through this Website by using one of the valid payment methods indicated at the point of purchase (Payment Method). Any order placed through this Website for any products advertised on this Website is an offer by you to purchase the products for the price (including postage, packaging and any other applicable charges and taxes) notified to you at the time you place the order. Siclids retains the right to refuse any offer made by you. All orders are subject to Siclids’ acceptance and availability and confirmation of price.
21. Siclids may record all details of and incidental to orders made through the Website. Siclids records may include details of the forms of age verification required, credit card details (depending on the nature of the order(s) made and the payment method used via Siclids secure payment system) and the taking of photographs. Siclids will only use or disclose such records for reasonable purposes, which may include: proof of delivery, administration and record keeping requirements for compliance with applicable laws, or in co-operation with law enforcement.
22. By placing an order with Siclids, you confirm that all information (including delivery address and payment information) that you have provided in completing the order is true and correct. You warrant that you are an authorised holder of the Payment Method (and any related credit or debit card, bank account or other value account linked to your Payment Method) used to complete the transaction, and that the nominated Payment Method will cover the full cost of the goods. By placing an order with Siclids, you authorise us to debit the amount payable from your Payment Method (and/or any related credit or debit card, bank account or other value account linked to your Payment Method). If we are unable to successfully process your Payment Method to fulfil your payment, we may notify you of the dishonour and cancel your order.
23. Words or expressions used in these Terms & Conditions that are defined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) have the same meaning as given in the Act. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) and you acknowledge and agree that GST will be automatically applicable to each order placed. Delivery costs will be charged in addition to all prices, such additional charges being clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost' (to the extent that Siclids is reasonably able to determine delivery costs in advance). Delivery costs may vary from the amount stated due to the ultimate destination of the order or other variables beyond Siclids’ reasonable control.
24. Siclids may replace or vary any Website Product prices from time to time prior to the placement of any order for Website Products made by you. Siclids will issue a tax invoice for each taxable sale of Website Products made to you.
25. All orders are subject to Payment Method approval and billing address verification. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information. After processing, please contact Siclids in accordance with the Order Query clause below if you have any questions regarding your order.
26. You must select a shipping option, the price of which will be shown on checkout. Deliveries cannot be made to PO boxes. You agree that we may rely on any person who is at the address you gave for delivery, who is over the age of 18, and who takes receipt of your ordered products, as being authorised for that purpose. If you have provided incorrect or out-of-date details, you agree that Siclids shall not be held liable for delivery to the address notified to Siclids. Siclids may have regard to any delivery instructions (at point of delivery) provided by you, but does not accept responsibility or obligation to carry out such instructions.
27. You will own the goods once they have been paid for and sent by us to you, and you will therefore be responsible for all risks of whatever nature that arise once the goods have been dispatched in good order by us to you.
28. Once your order is accepted and payment is processed, your order will be dispatched from our Moorabbin location. Standard shipping to metro addresses takes between approximately 7-14 days, based on our delivery provider. Shipping to regional locations may take longer, based on our delivery provider.
29. While Siclids and its delivery providers use all reasonable endeavours to deliver within its expected timeframes, Siclids does not warrant such time frames and does not accept liability for any loss resulting from late delivery, including delays caused by epidemic or pandemic. Delivery times are subject to postal carrier transit schedules and schedule variations and Siclids is not responsible for any carrier delay arising for any reason whatsoever.
30. Siclids may not fulfil delivery of your order for reasons outside of our reasonable control, or if we consider that the recipient of the order is unsuitable for any reason, including because the likely recipient of the products appears to be under the age of 18.
Refunds and cancellations
31. Returns, replacements, credit notes and refunds are provided only where the product is genuinely faulty or damaged. Please notify Siclids within 5 days of delivery if you believe a product to be faulty or damaged. Siclids reserves the right to request and review evidence that the product is faulty or damaged prior to issuing a refund. Where Siclids accepts a return, free return shipping may be provided and a replacement, credit note or refund will be issued once the product is received by Siclids and confirmed faulty or damaged.
32. For change-of-mind or purchased-in-error returns, Siclids will refund your item up to 30 days from the date of purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the additional postage charges.
33. Siclids will notify you via email when your returned item has been received by Siclids. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then we will process your refund back on the Payment Method you paid with. Refund to your Payment Method may take up to 10 business days. If your refund is not approved, you are responsible for return postage.
34. We may also cancel your order for delivery in exceptional circumstances, in which case we will issue you a refund. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, where the ordered products are not available, if there was an error in the price or description of the ordered products, or we consider that your order is in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
35. For refunds, cancellations and other order queries, Siclids can be contacted at [email protected] and 1300xxxxx ( number tbc).
36. Siclids may conduct surprises, promotions, competitions, incentive programs or offers to members of the Club via the Website from time to time and as promoted on the Website or other forms of direct marketing to you. By participating in any such surprise, promotion, competition, incentive program or offer, you acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions of participation in these surprises, promotions, competitions, incentive programs or offers as stated on the Website and/or in any other written communication from Siclids to you apply in addition to and form part of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency between them and any surprise, promotion, competition, incentive program or offer terms and conditions.
37. Siclids may make various benefits available to members of the Club, which may include discounts on Siclids products and services, discounts on third party products and services, access to competitions and promotions advertised on the Website and bonuses (Benefits). You may be eligible to receive Benefits by reason of your Club membership and level of membership, as determined by Siclids in its absolute discretion. The nature, quantity, availability and award of Benefits are in Siclids absolute discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
38. Benefits may be either offered by Siclids or its third party commercial partners (Benefit Partners) as stated on the Website from time to time.
39. To redeem or participate in a Benefit, you must follow the instructions provided by Siclids and/or the Benefit Partner at time of award of the Benefit. The method of redeeming Benefits may vary depending on the type of Benefit and the requirements of Siclids and/or the Benefit Partner. Benefits may only be redeemed once and all redemptions of Benefits are final. Any and all additional and ancillary costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in redemption of a Benefit, are your responsibility.
40. Benefits are subject to any prevailing or additional terms and conditions of use or participation, including any applicable entry dates, closing dates, expiration dates and/or redemption limits. You must redeem the Benefit by the time stated at time of award of the Benefit and if you do not redeem the Benefit by its redemption date, the Benefit will automatically expire and be forfeited without compensation. Limits may also be imposed on the number of Benefits you may redeem at any given time and these limits are stated at time of offer or award of the Benefits and are subject to change from time to time without notice.
41. Redemption of Benefits may be subject to the availability of Siclids and/or the Benefit Partner and particular Benefits may not be able to be redeemed at all times. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Siclids and any applicable Benefit Partner accept no responsibility for any Benefits being unavailable. If any Benefit or any element of a Benefit becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Siclids or a Benefit Partner, Siclids or the Benefit Partner reserves the right to award a similar Benefit or Benefit element of equal or greater value.
42. Benefits must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Benefits cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, upgrades or promotions. Benefits and the rights they confer on members cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt, successful or otherwise, to sell, transfer, assign or otherwise deal with a Benefit other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will render the Benefit void and will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may be unlawful. Benefits are not replaceable if lost or stolen. Benefits will be declared void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. Benefits are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Siclids accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from Benefits and independent financial advice should be sought. Siclids accepts no responsibility for any variation in Benefits or their value.
43. Where a Benefit is provided by a Benefit Partner and not by Siclids, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the provision of the Benefit and your redemption of the Benefit is the direct responsibility of the Benefit Partner and not Siclids. The Benefit Partner is the supplier and holder of the applicable Benefit at all times. The Benefit Partner is solely responsible for providing you with the Benefit offered as specified on the Website and is sole responsible for fulfilling the Benefit. Any queries in respect of the goods and/or services connected with the Benefit, any representation made by a Benefit Partner, or the Benefit itself, must be directed to the Benefit Partner and not to Siclids.
44. Siclids is not acting as agent for any of the Benefit Partners nor are any of the Benefit Partners agents for Siclids, or otherwise authorised to contractually bind Siclids in any way. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Siclids does not accept any liability whatsoever with regard to the goods and/or services provided by the Benefit Partner, or the Benefit Partner’s failure, delay or refusal to supply the goods and/or services or any Benefit, whether or not in connection with the Club. The rights (if any) that you may have in connection with such matters are solely against the Benefit Partner. All goods and/or services supplied to you by a Benefit Partner will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the Benefit Partner’s supply of the goods and/or services. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Siclids excludes all liability for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of the Benefits offered and redeemed through Benefit
Use of the Website
45. Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferrable licence to access and use the Website. You may only use the Website if you are an Australian resident aged 18 years or older, or if you are under 18 years of age only with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
46. Any costs associated with accessing and using the Website remain your responsibility and are dependent on the service provider used. You must have the bill payer's consent to use Internet or mobile Internet to access the Website. Some service providers and mobile devices may not provide access to mobile Internet and you must check with their service provider if unsure. Accessing and using the Website and accessing and using mobile content including web-based content will incur data charges. Any external links (such as links clicked through the Website) will that require Internet or mobile Internet connection may also incur data charges. Data charges will remain your responsibility and will vary depending on the Internet service provider, usage plan or mobile carrier used (as applicable). You will need to refer to the terms of the contracts with your mobile carrier, usage plan or Internet service provider (as applicable) for costs. The charges for all data services will appear on your next mobile phone bill and/or Internet bill (as applicable). All general queries relating to carrier rates or mobile or Internet bills should be directed to your mobile phone carrier or Internet service provider (as applicable).
48. You may only use the Website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, convert or authorise any third party to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert, the Website to a human perceivable form, distribute or republish the Website in any way, resell, rent, lease or lend the Website, or transfer the Website or any content on the Website to any third party. The Website may only be used in Australia. Siclids makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all locations.
49. If you are the driver of a vehicle (or other form of transport), you must not use the mobile version of the Website while the vehicle (or other form of transport) is moving or is stationary but not lawfully parked. You may only use the mobile version of the Website when the vehicle is lawfully parked. You must comply with all applicable road rules and regulations before and while using the mobile version of the Website. In the interests of safety at all other times, Siclids recommends that you only use the Website when it is lawful and safe to do so.
50. The Website may contain links to other websites and applications including the websites and applications of Benefit Partners (Linked Sites). Siclids is not responsible for the content or functionality of any Linked Sites, whether or not Siclids is affiliated with the Linked Sites. Siclids does not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites. To the extent that these Linked Sites collect personal information or contributions from you, Siclids shall bear no responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are used or exploited. The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you agree to access them at your own risk.
51. The Website may also utilise social network or share functionality and may contain social media links, applications or features (including but not limited to Facebook). Your use of any social media platforms is subject to the particular social media platform's prevailing terms and conditions of use. By using any social media applications or features on the Website, you consent and agree to be bound to the particular terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. You also acknowledge and consent to the Website accessing information you may have shared with the particular social media platform and contacting you via the social media platform or via the information you have shared (for example, sending an email directly to you to the email address provided to the social media platform), in accordance with the permissions you have granted the Website via the social media platform. Users are encouraged to review the terms and conditions of use of each social media platform before engaging or interacting with the social media links, applications or features on the Website. The Website is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform.
52. Siclids collects your personal information (including but not limited to your name, payment information and email address) to allow you to register an Account, receive and redeem Benefits. If the personal information requested by Siclids is not provided, you will not be able to create a Membership, receive and redeem Benefits to the Website. Siclids will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure, accurate, up-to-date, complete and relevant any personal information recorded.
54. By becoming a member to the Club and opting-in on the online registration form in the manner required, you also acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of your personal information by Siclids is to contact you in the future with information about the Club and Siclids generally, including special offers, market research or to provide you with marketing materials via any medium including in-Application push notifications, mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. Siclids may share your personal information with its Australian and overseas related companies, servants, employees, agents and Benefit Partners who may contact you for their legitimate commercial purposes, including special offers, market research or to provide you with marketing materials in this way. By becoming a member to the Club and opting-in, you acknowledge and agree that Siclids and any applicable third parties may use your personal information in the manner set out in this condition.
55. All information is passed through to a secure server using encryption technology and stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities, which in some cases may be overseas. Siclids employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Siclids. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Siclids will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information beyond Siclids reasonable control.
57. If Siclids collects your personal information, Siclids will provide you, at time of collection or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, with a collection statement detailing the personal information being collected, the purpose of its collection, how the personal information may be used, where the personal information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with Siclids disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
58. Siclids reserves the right to monitor all Account activity. If your Account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, Siclids may close or freeze the Account immediately and you may lose any accrued Benefits. Siclids retains the right and absolute discretion to suspend or terminate your Account, membership to the Club and/or access to the Website generally, and/or to remove or revoke Benefits from your Account, without notice if Siclids believes you have abused any privilege accorded to you as a member of the Club, supplied misleading information or made any misrepresentations to Siclids in connection with the Club, tampered with the Website in any way, breached these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the proper administration of the Club, the Website. In the event of termination or suspension of your Account and/or removal or revocation of any Benefits in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, no Benefits will be credited to you or converted to cash or other forms of compensation and you will have no further access to your Account or such Benefits for the duration of the suspension or at all in the event of termination. Siclids legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from you are reserved.
59. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means allowing a member to automatically accept Club membership or receive and/or redeem Benefits is prohibited. Siclids reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if it believes you are engaging in such activity.
60. This entire condition and any other limitations in these Terms and Conditions do not apply to any Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) or to any liability of Siclids for failure to comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Club, the Website and its entire contents are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Siclids disclaims all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. Siclids does not make any guarantees and does not provide any undertaking that the Club, the Website will be available at all times or that it will be error free, reliable or secure or free from viruses or other harmful components or that any defects will be corrected. Siclids disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any damage or loss that members may suffer or incur as a result of membership to the Club and/or use of the Website, whether direct or consequential, including any loss resulting from interference, malfunction, delays, failures or damage that occurs to your device or results from installing, updating or using the Website or resulting from accessing any materials related to this Club and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Club as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures, any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference, any lost Benefits and/or your acceptance and redemption of any Benefits. You agree that you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and your sole remedy against Siclids for dissatisfaction with the Website or any content is to stop using the Website or such content.
61. If the Club is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Siclids, including because of pandemic, epidemic, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Club, Siclids reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Club and/or if necessary to provide alternative benefits to the same value as the original Benefits.
62. Siclids decision in relation to all aspects of the Club is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
64. You may contact Siclids via:
a. mail: 35/105-115 Cochranes rd Moorabbin Victoria;
b. telephone: 13000 tbc and
c. email: [email protected]